WebNavPane is able to be configured as navigator.
This topic will show you how to configure NavPane with Navigator.
To configure NavPane with Navigator
- Right-click WebNavPane control and choose WebNavPane Designer.
- Go to Bars and select one member of WebNavBar collection.
- Choose Items and click the collection button.
- Select one member of WebNavBarItem collection and set TargetURL to
- You can specify TargetWindow at global setting (BarItemSettings.TargetWindow)
to have all BarItems to use the specified TargetWindow. You can override
the TargetWindow at WebNavBarItem level for individual scenarios.